Art-critic E. S. Ovchinnikova more than ﬁfty years was working in Historical Museum, she was responsible for the conservation of the Trinity Cathedral in Nikitniki (another its name - ex-Georgian Our Lady churches, named after miracle famous icon). She managed not only to safe (in the atheistic soviet period) frescos interior and unique iconostasis, but also to fulﬁ ll signiﬁcant renovation work receiving the title of honored worker of culture. She has dedicated her life to the Museum service, so she hade done a tremendous work on studying and popularization of this monument painting and architecture of the XVIIth century.
Soviet period, Historical Museum, Temple of the Trinity in Nikitniki, museum keeping and renovation, Tsar’s artists, unique frescos interior
1. Beljovceva N. A. Glazami aktrisy (By Eyes of Actress), Moscow, 1979.
2. Guvakova E. V. 2012 “Ikona v Istoricheskom muzee: 1918-1930 gg.” (Icon in Historical Museum: 1918-1930), in Istorija sobiranija, hranenija, restavracii pamjatnikov drevnerusskogo iskusstva. Sb. statej po materialam nauchnoj konferencii (25–28 maja 2010 goda), Moscow, 2012, pp. 461–494.
3. Zhurnal «Muzej». Sbornik, posvjashhennyj 70-letiju GMII im. A. S. Pushkina (Journal “Museum“. Collection, Dedicated to 70 Anniversary of A. S. Pushkin GMII), 1992, vol. 3.
4. Kyzlasova I. L. Aleksandr Ivanovich Anisimov (1877–1937), Moscow, 2000.
5. Reformatskaja M. A. 1993 “Junye gody rovesnikov veka” (Young Years of Age Coevals), in Chelovek, 1993, vol. 3.
6. Sterligova I. A. 2001 “O Marine Mihajlovne Postnikovoj-Losevoj” (About Marina Mihajlovna Postnikova-Loseva), in Iskusstvo hristianskogo mira. Sb. st., Moscow, 2001, vol. 5, pp. 339, 341.