Formation of the activity-related component in the professional culture of the future teacher by means of Russian sacred music
Teplova Natalia (2022)
"Formation of the activity-related component in the professional culture of the future teacher by means of Russian sacred music ",
Vestnik Pravoslavnogo Sviato-Tikhonovskogo gumanitarnogo universiteta.
Seriia IV : Pedagogika. Psihologiia
pp. 74-82 (in Russian).
DOI of the paper: 10.15382/sturIV202267.74-82
The author raises the actual problem of the development of the professional culture of the personality of the future music teacher. The article considers the component structure of the professional culture of the personality of the future music teacher. The author analyzed a large amount of research in the field of the component structure of the professional culture of the individual, the activity sphere of pedagogical activity, and the professional training of a music teacher in a pedagogical university. The activity component, along with the motivational-value and cognitive components, stands out as one of the priorities in the structure of the professional culture of the personality of the future music teacher. It is emphasized that the formation of the activity component occupies one of the important places in the development of the professional culture of the personality of the future music teacher.The author emphasizes the importance of the chosen means influencing the process of formation of the professional culture of the future teacher. Attention is focused on the special educational potential of Russian sacred music and the inadequacy of its use in the professional training of a future music teacher.The activity component includes performing and research activities of students. The component is aimed at acquiring professional skills in the performance of Russian sacred music, the ability to analyze works of Russian sacred music in the process of performing or listening to it, as well as involving students in research activities.The article presents the results of a study of the activity component of the development of the professional culture of a future music teacher by means of Russian sacred music. The author reveals the features of the study of Russian sacred music within the framework of the author's courses, demonstrates the results of his work to increase the level of the activity component of the professional culture of the students' personality. In the course of analyzing the results of the study, the author was able to determine the level of development of the professional culture of the personality of student musicians by means of Russian sacred music.
music teacher, professional culture, professional training, pedagogical university, performing activity, scientific activity, Russian sacred music.
- Chistiakova O. (2020) “Osnovnye komponenty professional′noi kul′tury budushchikh pedagogov”. Pedagogika i psikhologiia: teoriia i praktika, 2020, no. 3, pp. 84–90 (in Russian).
- Gribkova O. (2019) “Kul′tura pedagoga-muzykanta kak sistemnyi komponent ego professional′noi podgotovki”. Bulletin of the International Centre of Art and Education, 2019, no 4, pp. 8–14 (in Russian).
- Eremkina O. (2020) “Razvitie nauchno-issledovatel′skoi kul′tury budushchikh pedagogov”. Psikhologo-pedagogicheskii poisk, 2020, no. 1, pp. 24–35 (in Russian).
- Kambarova K. (2019) “Formirovanie i razvitie dukhovno-nravstvennoi kul′tury lichnosti budushchego pedagoga”. Aktual'nye nauchnye issledovaniia v sovremennom mire, 2019, no. 5, pp. 115–120 (in Russian).
- Martynova I. (2021) “Metodika formirovaniia professiona′noi kul′tury budushchikh pedagogov doshkol′nykh obrazovatel′nykh organizatsii”. Global'nyi nauchnyi potentsial, 2021, no. 11, pp. 125–127 (in Russian).
- Podpovetnaia E. (2021) “Rol′ muzykal′noi kul′tury prepodavatelia v formirovanii lichnosti budushchego pedagoga-muzykanta na primere professional′noi deiatel′nosti”. Innovatsionnye nauchnye issledovaniia, 2021, no. 6, pp. 214–222 (in Russian).
- Rudneva T. (2022) “Sredstva formirovaniia metodologicheskoi kul′tury magistrantov — budushchikh pedagogov”. Iaroslavskii pedagogicheskii vestnik, 2022, no. 2, pp. 43–50 (in Russian).
- Savchenko L. (2019) “Pedagogicheskie usloviia formirovaniia esteticheskoi kul′tury budushchikh pedagogov doshkol′nogo obrazovaniia”. Aktual'nye nauchnye issledovaniia v sovremennom mire, 2019, no. 12, pp. 106–111 (in Russian).
- Shintiapina I. (2019) “Ovladenie kul′turoi vokal′nogo ispolnitel′stva v sisteme professional′noi podgotovki budushchego pedagoga-muzykanta”. Nauka. Iskusstvo. Kul'tura, 2019, no. 3, pp. 161–169 (in Russian).
- Zharkova A. (2019) “Formirovanie professional′noi napravlennosti lichnosti studenta v uchebnotvorcheskom protsesse vuza kul′tury”. Kazanskii pedagogicheskii zhurnal, 2019, no. 6, pp. 48–53 (in Russian).
- Zyriaeva A. (2019) “Natsional′naia kul′tura kak sredstvo razvitiia tolerantnosti budushchego pedagoga”. A. L. Zyriaeva, G. P. Paziuban. Vestnik GOU DPO TO “IPK i PPRO TO”. Tul'skoe obrazovatel'noe prostranstvo, 2019, no. 1, pp. 88–92 (in Russian).
Information about the author
Teplova Natalia Place of work:
Yaroslavl State Pedagogical University named after K.D. Ushinsky; Post:
assistant; ORCID: 0000-0002-2678-6609