The article is devoted to how the spiritual and moral values formed in the Russian society and fi xed In the strategy of development of education in the Russian Federation for the period up to 2025 are refl ected in the modern Russian literature for teenagers, as the continuity of the current children and youth works in relation to the teenage literature of the mid-twentieth century, created by writers of the sixties and their older comrades. Collectivism, active citizenship, patriotism, a sense of pride in their Homeland, the willingness to protect its interests, internationalism, respect for each other, the family and parents, teachers, older generations; respect for work, justice, freedom, self -restraint, sacrifi ce, respect for human rights; family traditionsall these moral attitudes and values are formed through literature that demonstrates positive patterns of behavior. In the works of modern Russian writers translated family values, respect for elders, tolerance for «special people» and the ability to empathize with others in diseases and hardships, shows how the characters retain personal dignity, the ability to moral choice, humanity, which is a good example for young readers. The main theme of adolescent literature: fi nding your place in the world and its destiny in modern Russian literature is solved in a realistic plan (school story, which is experiencing a period of revival) and in terms of fabulously fantastic. More and more attention is paid to modern Russian writers who write for children, environmental issues. It is not limited to the protection of fl ora and fauna, but takes on a special depth. They raise the philosophical problems of the unity of man and nature, the unifi cation of all life in the face of the ecological crisis, the relationship and interdependence of existence.
spiritual and moral values, children's literature, modern Russian literature for teenagers, traditions, family values, foster family, personal dignity, patriotism, respect for elders, the genre of school story
- Alekseev V. (2015) Prekrasnaia vtorogodnitsa [The Beautiful Grade-Repeater]. Moscow (in Russian).
- Aleksin A. (2015) A tem vremenem gde-to [Meanwhile Somewhere]. Moscow (in Russian).
- Ibragimbekov M. (2015) Za vse khoroshee — smert'! [For All the Good the Penalty is Death!]. Moscow (in Russian).
- L'vovskii M. (2016) V moei smerti proshu vinit' Klavu K. [Please Blame Klava K for my Death]. Moscow (in Russian).
- Mikhasenko G. (2016) Milyi Ep [The Loveable Ep]. Moscow (in Russian).
- Strategiia razvitiia vospitaniia v Rossiiskoi Federatsii na period do 2025 [Strategy of Developments in Upbringing in the Russian Federation for the Period up to 2025], available at http://static.government.ru/media/files/f5Z8H9tgUK5Y9qtJ0tEFnyHlBitwN4gB.pdf (10.11.2018) (in Russian).
- Vechnye tsennosti — osnova rossiiskoi identichnosti. Proekt dokumenta Russkoi Pravoslavnoi Tserkvi [Eternal Values as the Base of Russian Identity. Project of Document of the Russian Orthodox Church], available at http://www.pravoslavie.ru/44320.html (10.11.2018) (in Russian).
- Zheleznikov V. (2017) Chuchelo [Scarecrow]. Moscow (in Russian).
Bogatyreva Natalia Academic Degree:
Candidate of Sciences*
in Philology; Academic Rank:
Associate Professor; Place of work:
St. Tikhon’s Orthodox University for the Humanities; 6/1 Likhov per., Moscow, 127051, Russian Federation; Post:
Associate Professor; ORCID: 0000-0002-8980-9986
*According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, the degree of Candidate of Sciences (Cand.Sc.) belongs to ISCED level 8 — "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar.