Problems of the vocational training of the future educational specialist, its essence and matter are examined in this article. It is shown that it is the creation of conditions for the development of the student’s subjective, personal and professional position, axiological attitude to the prospective occupation. It is pointed out that the formation of personal professional position depends on the personal potential of the prospective teacher, his readiness for self-education. Its establishment is possible if the chosen occupation is considered by a student in context of the future professional activity. The author of the article tries to determine strategical reference points of the vocational training in modern conditions. Categories of “the teacher’s ideal”, “teacher’s repute”, “personal and professional position”, teacher’s points of view and modern paradigms of the upbringing in the process of the training of prospective teachers are being considered here. It is a promising idea to extrapolate the ideas of the confessionally oriented education in the area of professional training.
the vocational training, teacher’s personal professional position, strategical reference points, teacher’s points of view, the teacher’s ideal, teacher’s repute.
1. Baranov A. E. 2014 “Reputacija pedagoga kak vospitatelja v professiogeneze” (Pedagogue’s Reputation as Teacher in Professional Genesis), in Otechestvennaja i zarubezhnaja pedagogika, 2014, vol. 5/20, pp. 158–163.
2. Baranova N. A. Lichnostno-professional'naja pozicija budushhego specialista v teorii i praktike vospitatel'noj dejatel'nosti vuza (Personal-Professional Position of Future Specialist in Theory and Practice of Educational Activity of High School), Tver, 2010.
3. Lel'chickij I. D. Jevoljucija lichnostno-professional'nogo ideala uchitelja v otechestvennoj pedagogike pervoj treti XX veka: Avtoref. dis. … d-ra ped. nauk (Evolution of Personal-Professional Ideal of Teacher in Russian Pedagogics of First Third of XX Century: Dissertation Abstract), Moscow, 2004.
4. Mudrik A. V. Vvedenie v social'nuju pedagogiku (Introduction in Social Pedagogics), Moscow, 2009.
5. Selivanova N. L. 2015 “Izmenjajushheesja vospitanie: vozmozhnosti i riski” (Changing Education: Possibilities and Risks), in Teorija vospitanija: kontury budushhego, Moscow, 2015, pp. 4–14.
6. Skljarova T. V. Pravoslavnoe vospitanie v kontekste socializacii (Orthodox Education in Context of Socialization), Moscow, 2006.