The problem of training teachers to work in conditions polysubject inclusive educational environment. The result of the preparation of future teachers should be inclusive of its readiness as personality traits, each component of which is represented by ﬁlling competency. Formation of an inclusive teacher preparedness involves the creation and implementation of educational system provided methodological, procedural and instrumental levels. Competence approach is the methodological basis of pedagogical system of formation of readiness of the teacher inclusive and meaningful implemented through contextual approach. The basis of laws proposed educational system is creating conditions strengthening inclusive readiness by reducing cognitive dissonance, emotional acceptance of the subjects of inclusive educational space, minimizing the impact of social stereotypes and professional biases relevance readiness professional behavior of the teacher. Didactic model is the basis of the procedural level educational system and is implemented through the use of tools metasubject competence-context technology.
inclusive education, inclusive teacher readiness, competence approach, pedagogical system, didactic model, a meta-competence-context technology.
1. Djevis Dzh. 1972 “Social'naja ustanovka” (Social Placing), in Amerikanskaja sociologija. Perspektivy. Problemy. Metody, Moscow, 1972, pp. 54–67.
2. Majers D. Social'naja psihologija (Social Psychology), Saint-Petersburg, 1997.
3. Mitina L. M. Psihologija lichnostno-professional'nogo razvitija sub’ektov obrazovanija (Psychology of Personal-Professional Development), Moscow, Saint-Petersburg, 2014.
4. Hitrjuk V. V. 2013 “Gotovnost' pedagogov k rabote v uslovijah inkljuzivnogo obrazovanija” (Readiness of Pedagogues to Work in Conditions of Inclusive Education), in Vestnik Chuvashskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta im. I. Ja. Jakovleva, 2013, vol. 3, pp. 189–193.
5. Hitrjuk V. V. 2014 “Didakticheskaja model' formirovanija inkljuzivnoj gotovnosti budushhih pedagogov” (Didactic Model of Forming of Inclusive Readiness of Future Pedagogues), in Nauchnoe obozrenie: gumanitarnye issledovanija, 2014, vol. 6, pp. 14–19.
6. Hitrjuk V. V. 2014 “Kontekstnye problemnye zadachi i situacii v formirovanii inkljuzivnoj gotovnosti budushhih pedagogov” (Contextual Problem Objectives and Situations in Forming of Inclusive Readiness of Future Pedagogues), in Pedagogicheskoe obrazovanie v Rossii, 2014, vol. 9, pp. 127–130.
7. Edwards W. 1954 “The Theory of Decision-Making”, in Psychology Bulletin, 1954, vol. 51, pp. 380–417.
8. Festinger L. A Theory of Cognitive Dissonance, Stanford, 1957.
9. Greenwald A. G. 1968 “Cognitive Learning, Cognitive Response to Persuasion, and Attitude Change”, in Greenwald A. G., Brock T. C., Ostrom T. M. (eds.) Psychological Foundation of Attitudes, New York, 1968, pp. 147–170.
10. Heider F. The psychology of Interpersonal Relations, New York, 1958.
11. Osgood C. E., Tannenbaum P. H. 1955 “The Principle of Congruity in the Prediction of Attitude Change”, in Psychological Review, 1955, vol. 62, pp. 42–55.