Federal state educational standards suggest the formation of students generic learning activities (GLA), and the implementation of system-active approach involves the creation of conditions for the further development of student's ability to self-improvement and self-development, which is achieved through the internalization of the individual achievements of human culture and fundamentals of interpersonal relations. Universal learning activities constitute comprehensive system, and consist of four units, one of which is personal GLA aimed at developing a worldview of pupils, the definition of their personal motivation of educational activity and behavior based on moral norms. The leading role in the formation of universal educational activities at school belongs to teacher, which necessitates the creation of special conditions for him aimed to develop relevant professional skills. This is of particular importance for the formation of personal GLA-related axiosphere students as a comparative analysis of the different moral systems shows that the basis of moral choice are axiological and ideological representation of the essence of the personality. Therefore teacher's worldview can be an important factor in the development of appropriate personal universal action of students, including those based on the traditions and values of the Orthodox culture. The article describes the author's experience in training teachers and provides guidance of creation of teaching tasks in accordance with the age of students. The study draws attention to the fact that the transformation of axiosphere of personality associated with the passage of various bifurcation points, the result of «passing and experiences» that can't be predicted, but can be correlated. The paper gives examples of such correlation. The author highlights the stages of development of self-regulatory, provides a comparative analysis of terminology of personal GLA formation and development of relevant professional competencies of teachers (self-awareness, self-determination, self-fulfillment, self-actualization). The author pays attention to the difficulties of developing evaluation criterion of exteriorizative values and, accordingly, the determination of the results of formation of personality universal educational activities of pupils.
Federal state educational standards, universal learning activities, professional competence, Orthodox culture, values, internalization, axiosphere, bifurcation, exteriorizat
1. Izmajlov S. G. Razvitie individual'nogo stilja dejatel'nosti prepodavatelej v processe povyshenija ih kvalifikacii. Avtoref. dis. ... kand. psih. nauk (Development of Individual Style of Teachers in Process of Advanced Training. Dissertation Abstract), Moscow, 2001.
2. Kolbasova L. O. Professional'naja kompetentnost' (social'no-filosofskij analiz). Avtoref. dis. ... kand. filosof. nauk (Profession Competence (Social-Philosophical Analysis). Dissertation Abstract), Cheboksary, 2009.
3. Kosmacheva N. V. Formirovanie nravstvennyh cennostnyh orientacij u doshkol'nikov (Forming of Moral Value Orientations by Preschool Children), Kolomna, 2011.
4. Makarova L. N. Teoreticheskie osnovy razvitija individual'nogo stilja pedagogicheskoj dejatel'nosti prepodavatelja vysshej shkoly: Dis. ... d-ra ped. nauk (Theoretical Grounds of Development of Individual Style of Pedagogical Activity of High School: Dissertation), Belgorod, 2000.
5. Popova E. V., Pushkareva T. V. 2012 “Interiorizacija v kontekste problem social'noj determinacii” (Interiorization in Context of Problems of Social Determination), in Sovremennye problemy nauki i obrazovanija, 2012, vol. 1, in www.science-education.ru/101-5626.
6. Rozina O. V. 2010 “Vlijanie mirovozzrencheskogo vybora na professional'nuju kompetentnost' pedagoga duhovno-nravstvennoj (pravoslavnoj) kul'tury” (Influence of World View Choice on Professional Competence of Pedagogue of Spiritual-Moral (Orthodox) Culture), in Vestnik PSTGU. Serija IV. Pedagogika. Psihologija, 2010, vol. 3/18.
7. Rozina O. V. 2007 “Mirovozzrenie i nravstvennost': sravnitel'nyj analiz razlichnyh system” (World View and Morality: Comparative Analysis of Different Systems), in Rozina O. V. (ed.) Duhovnye osnovy russkoj kul'tury: izuchenie i prepodavanie v vysshej i srednej shkole. Sbornik materialov nauchno-prakticheskih i obrazovatel'nyh konferencij, Moscow, 2007, vol. 2.
8. Kozlov V. V., Kondakova A. M. (eds.) Fundamental'noe jadro soderzhanija obshhego obrazovanija: proekt (Fundamental Core of Content of General Education: Project), Moscow, 2009.
9. Shimanskij G. I. Nravstvennyj zakon i sovest' (Moral Law and Consience), Moscow, 2012.