The present study is the result of empirical studies devoted to the study of the possibilities of forming components of traditional family consciousness among university students. The relevance of the work is due to the destabilization of the institution of the family with the emergence of demographic problems, which encourages the search for ways to revive the family lifestyle, which is based on traditional family consciousness, which contributes to the solution of life-meaning problems related to the acquisition of identity in intersex and marital-family relations, and is the basis for the creation of a traditional family, which is the most important way to prevent demographic problems and anthropogeny. The paper presents the author's approach in understanding the traditional family consciousness, the possibilities of its study and formation in an educational environment. A diagnostic algorithm has been developed that includes a set of techniques that allow identifying the initial level of the components of family consciousness (attitude-cognitive, value-semantic, activity-behavioral) and its individual components (ideas about family, expectations from family, emotional stereotypes associated with family, family meanings, family values, family image, attitudes, behavioral practices related to family, etc.). The results of a formative experiment conducted among university students, including the implementation of family-oriented programs developed by the author of the work ("Orthodox family studies" for students of SAMDS, as well as "Development of family consciousness of personality" for students of universities of SamGUPS), are presented. The results obtained, processed using methods of mathematical statistics and modeling, allowed us to conclude that there is a positive dynamics among some students in the context of the formation of components of family consciousness within the framework of the traditional model based on essential fundamentals, which encourages further work in this direction.
traditional family consciousness, youth, educational environment, formation, family-oriented disciplines, dynamics, results.
- Zaharchenko M. (2016) Dukhovno-nravstvennoe razvitie i vospitanie shkol̓nikov: teoriia, praktika, opyt. St. Petersburg (in Russian).
- Ilin I. (1993) Put’ k ochevidnosti. Moscow (in Russian).
- Ilinykh S. (2014) “Tipologiia semeinogo soznaniia studencheskoi molodezhi: opyt sotsiologicheskogo analiza”. Vestnik Buriatskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, 2014, no. 14 (1), pp. 50–57 (in Russian).
- Morozova E. (2018) “K voprosu ob aktualizatsii poniatiia fenomen semeinogo soznaniia″ v pedagogicheskoj nauke. Kul’turno-istoricheskii i psikhologicheskii analiz konteksta”. Izvestiia Samarskogo nauchnogo tsentra RAN. Sotsial’nye, gumanitarnye, mediko-biologicheskie nauki, 2018, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 27–33 (in Russian).
- Rean A. (2016) “Otnoshenie molodezhi k institutu sem’i i semeinym tsennostiam”. Natsional’nyj psikhologicheskii zhurnal, 2016, no. 1 (21), pp. 3–8 (in Russian).
- Savenkov A. (2008) “Obrazovatel’naia sreda”. Shkol̓nyi psikholog, 2008, no. 19, pp. 4–9 (in Russian).
Morozova Elena Academic Degree:
Candidate of Sciences*
in Psychological Sciences; Academic Degree:
Candidate of Sciences*
in Psychological Sciences; Academic Rank:
Associate Professor; ORCID: 0009-0005-2138-3826
*According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, the degree of Candidate of Sciences (Cand.Sc.) belongs to ISCED level 8 — "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar.