Силаева И. А. Проблемы истории сибирской церкви в работах Н. Н. Оглоблина // Вестник ПСТГУ. Серия II: История. История Русской Православной Церкви. 2016. Вып. 2 (69). С. 7-21. DOI: 10.15382/sturII201669.7-21
Plural document ﬁles of Siberia from Siberian order`s archival fund were researched by N. N. Ogloblin and left him as scientiﬁc heritage, gave an extensive idea of many parties from history of the Tobolsk archdiocese and the Siberian churches 17th — the ﬁrst years of the 18th centuries. The main activity of the Siberian archbishops were Distribution of Christianity and divine service literature. The new founded cities and jails need the divine service literature, and the priests invited to Siberia brought with themselves books necessary for service. In the 17th century the Christian outlook dominated, than and the researcher explains abundance of theological literature. The need for receipt of printing books was understood by the population of the ﬁrst Siberian cities and jails. In the 17th century in Siberia books extended among local population as in printing, and in the hand-written as N. N. Ogloblin shows. Among adherents of old believe literature there were many peasants getting and copying forbidden books. In the period of board of the Siberian archbishops in the 17th century their activity was always accompanied false reports, which negatively aﬀected for relationship between Moscow government and bishops. The changed attitude of the Moscow government towards bishops after false reports promoted intervention of the secular authorities in spiritual aﬀairs for the purpose as priests`s submission. The documents considered by N. N. Ogloblin, thus, reﬂect not only diﬀ erent aspects of activity of the ﬁrst Siberian bishops, but testify to the various parties of early history of the Tobolsk arkhiyepiskopiya, and also a number of the Siberian churches 17th — the ﬁrst years of the 18th centuries. N. N. Ogloblin carefully considered diplomas, formal replies, petitions, memories and other forms of oﬃce-work of the Tobolsk hierarchal house and the Moscow orders, reﬂecting history of the Siberian episcopal chair of the ﬁrst decades of its existence. At the beginning of Kiprian’s svyatitelstvo the hostile attitude towards him Tobolsk voivode boyar M. M. Godunov and his environment was found. Contention between the secular and spiritual power repeated at archbishops Nektariya and Gerasim who happened to combat careless voivodes and sluzhily people often. On N. N. Ogloblin’s supervision, since the very ﬁrst years of a svyatitelstvo of Simeon there were aversions of the secular and spiritual authorities in Tobolsk.
history, N. N. Ogloblin, Siberia, church, Siberian diocese, Tobolsk, archbishop, metropolitan, the 17th century, petitions, diplomas.
1. Bahrushin S. V. 1955 “Legenda o Vasilii Mangazejskom” (Legend of Vasilij Mangazejskij), in Bahrushin S. Nauch. Trudy, Moscow, 1955, vol. 3/1, pp. 331–354.
2. Bucinskij P. Mangazeja i Mangazejskij uezd (1601–1645) (Mangazeja and Mangazeja District (1601–1945)), Kharkiv, 1893.
3. Krotov M. 1988 “Aktovye istochniki Povesti o Vasilii Mangazejskom” (Statement Sources of the Story about Vasilij Mangazejskij), in Istochniki po istorii obshhestvennoj mysli i kul'tury jepohi pozdnego feodalizma, Novosibirsk, 1988, pp. 127–140.
4. Romodanovskaja E., Zhuravel' O. (eds.) Literaturnye pamjatniki Tobol'skogo arhierejskogo doma XVII veka (Literary Monuments of Bishop’s House of Tobolsk of the XVII Century), Novosibirsk, 2001.
5. Mirzoev V. Istoriografija Sibiri: Domarksistskij period (Siberian Historiography: Pre-Marxist Period), Moscow, 1970.
6. Romodanovskaja E. Sibir' i literatura: XVII vek (Siberia and Literature: XVII Century), Novosibirsk, 2002.
7. Romodanovskaja E. 1986 “Legenda o Vasilii Mangazejskom” (Legend of Vasilij Mangazejskij), in Novye materialy po istorii Sibiri dosovetskogo perioda, Novosibirsk, 1986, pp. 190–210.
8. Shejnfel'd M. Istoriografija Sibiri (konec XIX — nachalo XX v.) (Siberian Historiography (End of XIX — Begin of XX Cent.)), Krasnojarsk, 1973.
9. Shohin L. 1988 “O rabote N. N. Ogloblina nad «Obozreniem stolbcov i knig Sibirskogo prikaza»” (About the Work of N. N. Ogloblin on “Survey of Columns and Books of the Siberian Office”) // Istochniki po istorii Sibiri dosovetskogo perioda, Novosibirsk, 1988.