Interaction of the main social institutes in spiritual and moral education of children at the Russian school
Метлик И. В. Взаимодействие основных социальных институтов в духовно-нравственном воспитании детей в российской школе // Вестник ПСТГУ. Серия IV: Педагогика. Психология. 2014. Вып. 3 (34). С. 30-38. DOI: 10.15382/sturIV201434.30-38
In article the problem of interaction of the main social institutes in spiritual and moral education of children in system of the general formation of the Russian Federation is considered. Insuﬃcient functionality of interaction of the main social institutes owing to the remaining social deformations which have developed during the previous historical period is noted. Situation that restoration and development of spiritual and moral education of children in system of the general education is directly connected with functioning in a mode of social partnership of an education system (school), the state (authorities), families, churches (the traditional religious organizations) is proved.
social institute, the main social institutes, education, spiritual and moral education, the general education, spiritual and moral education in system of the general education.
1. Aberkrombi N. Sociologicheskij slovar' (Sociological Dictionary), Moscow, 2004.
2. Galickaja I. A., Metlik I. V. 2009 “Ponjatie «duhovno-nravstvennoe vospitanie» v sovremennoj pedagogicheskoj teorii i praktike” (Notion of “Spiritual-Moral Education” in Modern Pedagogical Theory and Practice), in Pedagogika, 2009, vol. 10, pp. 36–46.
3. Metlik I. V. (ed.) Duhovno-nravstvennoe vospitanie: voprosy teorii, metodologii i praktiki v rossijskoj shkole (Spiritual-Moral Education: Questions of Theory, Methodology and Practice in Russian Schools), Moscow, 2012.
4. Kara-Murza S. G. Anomija v Rossii: prichiny i projavlenija (Anomia in Russia: Reasons and Manifestations), Moscow, 2013.
5. Kravchenko A. M. Sociologija: Slovar': Uchebnoe posobie dlja studentov vuzov (Sociology: Dictionary: Handbook for Students), Moscow, 1997.
6. Kravchenko A. I. Sociologija: Obshhij kurs: Uchebnoe posobie dlja vuzov (Sociology: General Course: Textbook for High Schools), Moscow, 2002.
7. Slovar' social'no-gumanitarnyh terminov (Dictionary of Social-Humanitarian Terms), Moscow, 1999.
Problems of a technique of teaching orthodox culture at school in aspect of the state and church relations
Метлик И. В., Потаповская О. М. Проблемы методики преподавания православной культуры в школе в аспекте государственно-церковных отношений // Вестник ПСТГУ. Серия IV: Педагогика. Психология. 2015. Вып. 4 (39). С. 29-49. DOI: 10.15382/sturIV201539.29-49
In article process of formation of a technique of teaching orthodox culture at the Russian public and municipal (secular) comprehensive school retrospectively is considered. Its stages are allocated, the main methodical positions, signiﬁ cant for teaching orthodox culture as spheres of joint competence of the state and Church are designated. The problems of a technique of teaching orthodox culture caused by contradictory dynamics of the state and church relations in education, tendencies of welfare evolution of the Russian society during the Post-Soviet period are shown
comprehensive school, teaching technique, subject «Orthodox Culture», state and church relations
1. Metlik I. V. 1990 “Religija v shkole: opyt izuchenija problemy” (Religion in School: Experience of Studying of the Problem), in Sovetskaja pedagogika, 1990, vol. 2, pp. 36–42.
2. Skljarova T. V. 2012 “Teorija i metodika prepodavanija religioznoj kul'tury v shkole” (Theory and Methodic of Teaching of Religion in School), in Vestnik PSTGU. Ser. IV: Pedagogika. Psihologija, 2012, vol. 4, pp. 7–12.
3. Slovo Svjatejshego Patriarha Kirilla na zasedanii prezidiuma Rossijskoj akademii obrazovanija 11 nojabrja 2009 g. (Speech of His Holiness Patriarch Kirill on Conference of Presidium of Russian Academy of Education on 11th November 2009), in http://www.patriarchia.ru/db/text/934483.html.
4. Ushinskij K. D. 1968 “O neobhodimosti sdelat' russkie shkoly russkimi” (About Necessity of Making Russian Schools Russian), in Izbrannye pedagogicheskie proizvedenija, Moscow, 1968, pp. 56–61.
The problem field of development of teaching orthodox culture in the Russian school: approaches to the study
Метлик И. В. Проблемное поле развития преподавания православной культуры в российской школе: подходы к исследованию // Вестник ПСТГУ. Серия IV: Педагогика. Психология. 2022. Вып. 65. С. 63-77. DOI: 10.15382/sturIV202265.63-77
Annotation. The article discusses approaches to the study of the problem of the development of teaching Orthodox culture (the Basics of Orthodox culture) in the Russian general education state and municipal school as an independent academic subject (course, module) at the choice of the family, parents (legal representatives) of underage schoolchildren. The formation of this practice, which began in the late 1990s in the education system of the Russian Federation, in the regions, in schools, has stagnated in the last decade, has not developed to the extent and quality necessary to achieve its goals. The study of this problem is relevant, the search for possible ways to solve it. The initial marking of the problem field is carried out in the article, the main aspects of the problem consideration are highlighted: socio-cultural, pedagogical, socio-psychological. Within their framework, issues of modern legal support for this practice and opportunities for its improvement, the relations of participants in this education, including the organizations of the Russian Orthodox Church, the state of the pedagogical base (state and church educational documents and materials, school teachers teaching Orthodox culture, their status and training, textbooks and manuals on Orthodox culture, educational and methodological support, etc.). In the pedagogical aspect, the most important issue of understanding the goals of teaching Orthodox culture in the general education of children, their upbringing and training, the expected educational results (personal and subject) and the reflection of this understanding in the main educational documents on Orthodox culture, in the subject areas "Fundamentals of religious cultures and secular ethics", "Fundamentals of spiritual and moral culture of peoples" is highlighted Russia" in the education system.
Key words: secondary school, secular school, teaching Orthodox culture, spiritual and moral education, religious education, church-state relations, participants of educational relations, legislation on education
- Aktual′nye problemy metodiki prepodavaniia pravoslavnoi kul′tury (2016) [Current issues in the methodology of teaching Orthodox culture]. Moscow (in Russian).
- Ushinskii K. (1988–1990) “O neobkhodimosti sdelat′ russkie shkoly russkimi” [On the necessity of making Russian schools Russian], in Pedagogicheskie sochineniia v shesti tomakh [Pedagogical works in 6 vols]. Moscow, vol. 2, рр. 358–363 (in Russian).