The article deals with an actual problem for modern school-spirituality of the person and the possibility of its study and development. The phenomenological method (Husserl, Heidegger) allows us to consider the process of spiritual and moral education of referring to the underlying spiritual experiences. Dedicated invariant content structure of various spirituality experiences of man, arising from various aspects of life, opens up approaches to the description of the essential content of spirituality as “deep personal impression of those grandiose inconceivable structures that exceed the human being” (A. Laengle). The article shows how the experience can be investigated outrageous peak spiritual experiences (C. Jaspers). Reliance on a structural model of existence (models four fundamental motivations A. Laengle ) allows us to study the natural religiosity of man by identifying peak spirituality experiences. The fundamental motivation A.Laengle (fundamental trust in the world, and your belief in a superior order, gratitude for life and reverence for Personality of Other) are compared in the article with descriptions of religious experiences made by Russian religious philosopher S. L. Frank.
Spirituality natural religiosity, phenomenological method, education, peak experiences
1. Ljengle A. 2011 “Duh i jekzistencija: o duhovnom nachale, immanentno prisushhem jekzistencial'nomu analizu” (Spirit and Existence: about Spiritual Principle, Immanent to Analysis, Peculiar to Existential), in Jekzistencial'nyj analiz, 2011, vol. 3, pp. 11–23.
2. Ljengle A. 2005 “Psihoterapija: nauchnyj metod ili duhovnaja praktika“ (Psychotherapy: Scientific Method or Spiritual Practice), in Person. Jekzistencial'no-analiticheskaja teorija lichnosti, Moscow, 2005.
3. Ljengle A. 2001 “Jekzistencial'nyj analiz — najti soglasie s zhizn'ju” (Existential Analysis — to Find Accordance with Life), in Moskovskij psihoterapevticheskij zhurnal, 2001, vol. 1, pp. 5–23.
4. Pomeranc G. S., Mirkina Z.A. V teni vavilonskoj bashni (In Shadow of Tower of Babel), Moscow, 2004.
5. Frank S L. 1992 “S nami Bog” (God with Us), in Duhovnye osnovy obshhestva, Moscow, 1992, pp. 253–254.
6. Frank S L. Chelovek v poiskah smysla (Human in Search of Reason), Moscow, 1990.