This article performs some results of complex study of religious (orthodoxal) education in modern confessional and social pedagogy, shown in present data about forms and methods of orthodoxal education. On the basis of understanding that confessional pedagogy and social pedagogy have some common forms and methods of education, the author show them through the context, where they are used: in the family (prayer, pilgrimage, spiritual reading, personal example, sermon attend); in the temple (personal example of priesthood, sacrament, sermon); special religious organisations and communities (social service, missionary working, educational process in confessional institutions). The content of present article is a result of using analysis of religious, pedagogical literature for religious education and authorized Orthodoxal Church documents, study and analysis of parochial lifestyle of several Moscow temples and other eparchies, supervision and interview. In the present article the author is guided by both historical experience, ideas of religious education, described in works of famous priesthood ﬁgures and theologians and by actual practice of religious education found in modern works of confessional pedagogy specialisys. Data of the present article are supposed to be applied to research and practical pedagogical work, the same is to organization of pedagogical interaction within the educational and pedagogical work.
social education, confession pedagogy, religious education, forms and methods of religious education, environment of religious education, orthodoxy, family, church, organisation, personal example, sacrament, sermon, social service, missionary working, ed
1. V dome otca moego. Pedagogicheskaja klassika (In House of My Father. Pedagogic Classic), Moscow, 2001.
2. Velikaja strazha: Zhizn' i trudy blazhennoj pamjati afonskih starcev ieroshimonaha Ieronima i shiarhimandrita Makarija (Great Ward: Life and Works of Blessed Memory Elders of Athos Monkpriest Ieronim and Archimandrite Makarij), Moscow, 2001, vol. 1.
3. Zakon Bozhij (God’s Law), Kiev, 1966.
4. Znamenskij V. I.Uchenie o Bogosluzhenii (Teaching about Worship), Moscow, 1903.
5. Kulomzina S. S. Nasha cerkov' i nashi deti (Our Church and Our Children), Moscow, 1993.
6. Maslov N. V. Pravoslavnoe vospitanie kak javlenie russkoj pedagogicheskoj kul'tury na materiale trudov shiarhimandrita Ioanna (Maslova) (Orthodox Education as Phenomenon of Russian Pedagogical Culture on Material of Works of Archimandrite Ioann (Maslov)), Kursk, 2004.
7. Materinskaja molitva (Mother’s Prayer), Moscow, 2004.
8. Mudrik A. V. Socializacija vchera i segodnja (Socialization Yesterday and Today), Moscow, 2006.
9. Mudrik A. V. Socializacija cheloveka (Socialization of Human), Moscow, 2011.
10. Nikitskaja E. A. Pravoslavnaja voskresnaja shkola kak vospitatel'naja organizacija: social'no-pedagogicheskij potencial (Orthodox Sunday School as Educational Organization: Social-Pedagogical Potential), Moscow, 2012.
11. Obrashhenie Svjatejshego Patriarha Moskovskogo i vseja Rusi na eparhial'nom sobranii 21 dekabrja 2005 goda (Speech of His Holiness Patriarch of Moscow and All Russia on Diocese Conference on 21th December 2005), Moscow, 2006, p. 33.
12. Povarov K. S. Missija k detjam: formy i metody raboty s det'mi i molodezh'ju po programmam duhovno-nravstvennogo i voenno-patrioticheskogo vospitanija (Mission to Children: Forms and Methods of Work with Children and Youth according to Programs of Spiritual-Moral and Military-Patriotic Education), Moscow, 2006.
13. Rukovodstvo k izucheniju ustava bogosluzhenija pravoslavnoj cerkvi (Handbook for Study of Worship Regulations of the Orthodox Church), Moscow, 1994.
14. Skljarova T. V. Pravoslavnaja pedagogika v kontekste socializacii (Orthodox Pedagogic in Context of Socialization), Moscow, 2006.