In the article the nature of innovative processes is revealed in the context of modern scientific approaches aimed at finding answers to questions: what is creativity? what is development of creative abilities? The author points out the fact that modern science giving the definition of the creativity on the whole can not yet define the nature of human creative abilities. The author believes that it is not by chance. The problem of understanding of the process of getting knowledge and discovering can not be solved with the help of research approaches that exclude spirituality of a man. The article reveals the approach aimed at understanding a human as originally a spiritual being. Spirituality is the most important characteristic of a person. It is stated in the ability of cognition, guiding of the voice of conscience, striving for perfection. Only spiritual sphere determines the norm of humanity. The Holy Fathers heritage lets us to get closer to comprehension of the mystery of spirituality and spiritual knowledge, especially in the works of Theophan the Recluse. He substantiated the idea of synergism of the cognitive process as a unity of mental process of a person and knowledge that God gives to a man. As the spiritual basis is dominant in the knowledge, spiritual cognition should be put into the basis of mental education: it will be the most important factor of development of human creativity. So, the material issues of Theophan the Recluse allows to understand and organize the mental education properly. It makes possible not only to understand creativity and creative abilities of a person correctly but it also enables the real development of human creativity. Keywords: innovation, anthropology, education, Holy-father heritage, insight, spirituality, mind, spiritual-moral development of human, creation, innovative processes, creative skills, mental education.
innovation, anthropology, education, Holy-father heritage, insight, spirituality, mind, spiritual-moral development of human, creation, innovative processes
1. Dolzhenko O. V. Universitet v tochke Omega (University at Omega), Moscow, 2010.
2. Losskij V. N. Ocherk misticheskogo bogoslovja Vostocnoj Cerkvi (Essay of Mystical Theology of Easter Church), Moscow, 1991.
3. Podymova L. S. Vvedenie v innivacionnuju pedagogiku (Introduction to Innovative Pedagogy), Kursk, 1994.
4. Pushkin V. N. Euristica — nauka o tvorcheskom myshlenii (Heuristic — Science of Creative Thinking), Moscow, 1967.
5. Slobodchikov V. I. Antropologicheskaja perspektiva otechestvennogo obrazovanija (Anthropological Perspective of Native Education), Ekaterinburg, 2009.
6. Zapesockij A. S. Obrazovanie: filosofija, kulturologja, politika (Education: Philosophy, Cultural Studies, Policy), Moscow, 2002.
7. Zenkovskij V. V. Osnovy hristianskoj filosofii (The Elements of Christian Philosophy), Moscow, 1997.