The author analyzes the scientific category "civil world-view", justifies the relevance of research of this phenomenon in the modern conditions of the social world, points to the lack of diagnostic tools aimed at studying various components of the civil world view, types of civil perception of the world, types of personality with peculiarities of the content of the civil world view. The article describes the social conditions for the formation of the civil worldview of modern youth, describes the impact of these conditions on the formation of civilian views of the world. The species is considered as a manifestation of the degree of expression of the common signs of a particular phenomenon. It describes the conduct and results of a projective drawing methodology aimed at diagnosing the types of civic world-view of young people. The projective methodology makes it possible to distinguish the experience experienced by the subject, the weakly structured stimulus allows us to record in the figures the indicators of civic identity, prosocial activity and indirectly, indirectly, to determine the features of personal maturity. With the help of the classifier developed for this method, two types of civil perception of the world are distinguished: fragmentary and holistic. Specificity of the types of civil attitude is determined by the degree of expression and balance of the three components: civil identity, personal maturity and prosocial activity.
civil worldview, young people, diagnostics, projective methods, classifi er, personality, integrity of the civil worldview, fragmentation of the civil worldview, civil identity, subjectivity
- Anastazi A., Urbina S., Psihologicheskoe testirovanie, St. Petersburg, 2007.
- Ajanjan A. N., Golubeva A. N., Marcinkovskaja T. D., Poleva N. S., “Specifi ka stanovlenĳ a identichnosti detej i podrostkov v situacii tranzitivnosti”, in: Psihologicheskie issledovanĳa, 9, 50, 2016, 5, available at: http://psystudy.ru
- Bahtin M. M., “K fi losofi i postupka”, in: Filosofija i sociologĳa nauki i tehniki. Ezhegodnik 1984–1985, Moscow, 1986, 80–160.
- Bochaver A., “Perspektivy sovremennyh podrostkov v kontekste zhiznennoj traektorii”, in: Sovremennaja zarubezhnaja psihologĳa, 5, 2, 2016, 31–38.
- Burlachuk L. F., Slovar'-spravochnik po psihodiagnostike. 3-e izd, St. Petersburg, 2007.
- Volkov B. S., Volkova N. V., Metody issledovanĳa v psihologii: uchebno-prakticheskoe posobie, Moscow, 2002.
- Gosudarstvennaja programma «Patrioticheskoe vospitanie grazhdan Rossĳ skoj Federacii na 2016–2020 gg., available at: http://government.ru/media/files/8qqYUwwzHUxzVkH1jsKAErrx2dE4q0ws.pdf
- Egorov I. V., “Osnovanĳa i principy metodiki diagnostiki grazhdanskogo mirovosprĳatĳa lichnosti”, in: Vestnik PSTGU. Ser. IV. Pedagogika. Psihologĳa, 4 (39), 2015, 142–148.
Naumova Diana Degree:
Candidate of Sciences*
in Psychological Sciences; Place of work:
Moscow City University; 2-oi Sel'skokhoziaistvennyi proezd 4, Moscow, 129226, Russian Federation; E-mail:
*According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, the degree of Candidate of Sciences (Cand.Sc.) belongs to ISCED level 8 — "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar.
The article is written in within the framework of the project № 15-06-10681 "Civil worldview by youth: structure, content, socio-pedagogical conditions of formation" supported by RFBR Foundation