ISSN (print) — 1991-640X
ISSN (online) — 2409-4692
St. Tikhon's University Review. Theology. Philosophy. Religious Studies is a scientific periodical of the Department of Theology, St. Tikhon's University. It was established in 2005. The journal publishes materials within the scope of theology, history of the Christian Church, history of philosophy, religious studies. The journal also includes the section Publications, which contains scholarly editions of sources in ancient languages as well as monuments of Russian theology and history of Russian religious philosophy. Each issue of the journal includes reviews of recent scientific literature, both from Russia and abroad.
Since 2010, the journal has been included in the list of peer-reviewed scientific periodicals of the Higher Attestation Commission of the Russian Federation.
Title (in language of publication): Православного Свято-Тихоновского гуманитарного университета. Серия I: Богословие. Философия. Религиоведение.
Transliterated title: Vestnik Pravoslavnogo Sviato-Tikhonovskogo gumanitarnogo universiteta. Seriia I: Bogoslovie. Filosofiia. Religiovedenie.
Catchword title (in language of publication): Вестник ПСТГУ. Серия I: Богословие. Философия. Религиоведение.
Frequency: Till 2010 - 2 issues a year, from 2011 - 6 issues (No. 1 - March, No. 2 - May, No. 3 - July, No. 4 - September, No. 5 - November, No. 6 - December).
Language(s): Russian, English, French, German.
Peer Review type: Double-Blind.
Founder and Publisher: St. Tikhon's Orthodox University.
Sections of the Journal
- Articles on a wide range of problems in the fields of theology, history of the Early Church, history of philosophy, religious studies.
- Publications of sources.
- Reviews of recent scientific literature.
- Discussion of controversial issues related to the topic of the journal.
- Current Events.
The Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ).
Official Digital Object Identifier (DOI) Registration Agency.
Russian scientific electronic library.
Access to the electronic archive of the Journal
Immediately after the publication of an issue of the Journal, its electronic archive is published in public domain on the official website of the Journal. The electronic archive of the Journal, which contains editorial versions of papers in PDF format, is also available after publication in the following repositories:
- Russian Science Citation Index (for registered users; the registration in the system is free);
- «Cyberleninka», Russian scientific electronic library (free for all the users; does not require registration).
Retraction of papers
The Journal reserves the right for the retraction of papers. The term retraction implies the withdrawal of a paper submitted to the Journal, which can take place in the in following cases:
- revealing facts of fabrication or falsification of the data presented in the paper,
- revealing borrowings that are unjustified in terms of the content and the volume.