The problem of supply of the Russian army on the eve of the First world war in the assessments of military
Пирогов Д. В. Проблемы снабжения русской армии накануне Первой мировой войны в оценках военных // Вестник ПСТГУ. Серия II: История. История Русской Православной Церкви. 2011. Вып. 4 (41). С. 86-91.
the supply of the army, the military periodicals of the First world war
Пирогов Д. В. Военная общественность и Военное министерство - на пути к сотрудничеству // Вестник ПСТГУ. Серия II: История. История Русской Православной Церкви. 2014. Вып. 5 (60). С. 61-69. DOI: 10.15382/sturII201460.61-69
The article is devoted to the study of military materials periodicals of the early XX century. At the end of the Russo-Japanese war, it became obvious that the Russian army is in need of reform. In 1905-1912, the war Department began to reform, which broadly reﬂected on the pages of the military press. The military community is actively discussed the ongoing reforms and through the press oﬀered Military Ministry options for certain reforms. Among the military publicists was known to contemporaries military experts, and unknown oﬃcers active duty and reserve oﬃcers. A wide range of authors assumed a comprehensive and open discussion of the reforms. In turn, the reforms undertaken by the Ministry, often consistent with the proposals of the military community. This was due to the existing cooperation mechanisms of the Ministry of war and the military community through military print. On the one hand the Ministry of war could provoke discussion of any problems, in order to identify the opinions of the majority. On the other hand, the military community is often performed with the primary initiative, supported by the Ministry of war.
Military periodicals, the defense Ministry, the military community, the reform of the Russian army, interaction and cooperation
1. Ajrapetov O. R. Generaly, liberaly i predprinimateli: rabota na front i na revoljuciju. 1907–1917 (Generals, Liberals and Businessmen: Work for the Front and Revolution), Moscow, 2003.
2. Belogurov S. B.Istorija voennoj periodicheskoj pechati v Rossii (XIX – nachalo XX vv.). Dis. … dokt. ist. nauk (History of Military Press in Russia (XIX — Begin of XX Centuries). Dissertation), Moscow, 1997.
3. Beskrovnyj L. G. Ocherki po istochnikovedeniju voennoj istorii Rossii (Essays on Source Study of Military History of Russia), Moscow, 1957.
4. Zajonchkovskij P. A. Samoderzhavie i russkaja armija na rubezhe XIX–XX stoletij (Autocracy and Russian Army at the Turn of the XIX–XX Centuries), Moscow, 1973.
5. Uzhegov T. I., Belogurov S. B. Otechestvennaja voennaja zhurnalistika (Russian Military Journalism), Moscow, 1995, vol. 1. XVIII – nach. XX v. (XVIII — Begin of XX Centuries).