Игнатьева Г. А. Учебное занятие как событие воспитания и развития обучающихся // Вестник ПСТГУ. Серия IV: Педагогика. Психология. 2016. Вып. 3 (42). С. 9-21. DOI: 10.15382/sturIV201642.9-21
The article considers the conditions and mechanisms for designing and scenario development of educational lessons in the educational institution, oriented to values of Orthodox Culture. Based on the spiritually oriented education classical approaches: the concept of a holistic knowledge Y. A. Komensky; the principle of “formative education” I. F. Herbart and idea of coexistent community as a special form of educational process subject’s association, the author postulates a special meaning of co-existentiality as the value basis of designing and scenario development of educational lessons. Comparative analysis between training and educational lesson allowed to derive peculiarities of educational lesson as the coexistence of the learner’s upbringing and development in the conditions of Orthodox component of General education standard implementation. The evidence of the hypothesis of the project experiment by the Department of Pedagogy and Andragogy of the Nizhny Novgorod Institute of Education Development about educational lesson as a didactic form of educational activity subject nascence — project-activity space of coexistent meeting of pupil and teacher considered in this article. Didactic structure of the educational lesson and the criteria of its analysis are examined from three perspectives: the coexistence selection; focus on the coexistence reﬂ ection of the collective and individual human life co-existentiality. The logic of designing a lesson is outlined: the advancement of coexistence hypothesis; the creation of reﬂ exive situations according to which the pupils must update by themselves the existing work method; the development of potential solutions to the problem, the selection of a new work method. It is a key conclusion that designing and scenario development of the learning activities and the spiritual and moral culture formation in the framework of co-existentially organized educational lessons, are the leading factors in the innovative education construction through the standard of General education Orthodox component implementation.
training, educational lesson, coexistence of the upbringing and development, coexistence community, learning activity, designing and scenario development of educational lesson.
1. Vygotskij L. S. Pedagogicheskaja psihologija (Pedagogical Psychology), Moscow, 1991.
2. Dusavickij A. K., Kondratjuk E. M. Urok v razvivajushhem obuchenii: kniga dlja uchitelja (Lesson in Developing Education: Book for Teacher), Moscow, 2010.
3. Ignat'eva G. A. Didaktika razvivajushhego obuchenija: Monografija (Didactics of Developing Education: Monography), Nizhnij Novgorod, 2001.
4. Isaev E. I., Slobodchikov V. I. Psihologija obrazovanija cheloveka: Razvitie sub’ektivnoj real'nosti v ontogeneze: Ucheb. posobie (Psychology of Human Education: Development of Subjective Reality in Ontogenesis: Textbook), Moscow, 2013.
5. Leont'ev A. N. Dejatel'nost'. Soznanie. Lichnost' (Activity. Consciousness. Person), Moscow, 2005.
6. Popov A., Proskurovskaja I. Ponjatie obrazovatel'noj zadachi v kontekste teorii pedagogiki samoopredelenija (Idea of Educational Purpose in Context of Theory of Self-Determinatoin Pedagogics), in http://www.experiment.lv/rus/biblio/obraz_21veka/1.11_popov_prosk.htm.
7. Razrabotka novogo soderzhanija obrazovanija i razvitija intellektual'nyh sposobnostej starshih shkol'nikov. Formirovanie nauchnosti XXI veka v obrazovanii: Posobie dlja uchitelja (Working Out of New Content of Education and Development of Intellectual Abilities of Elder School Pupils. Formation of Science of XXI Century in Education: Textbook for Teacher), Mocow, 2001.
8. Slobodchikov V. I. 1995 “Real'nost' sub’ektivnogo duha” (Reality of Subjective Spirit), in Nachala hristianskoj psihologii, Moscow, 1995, pp. 122–138.
9. Tulupova O. V. 2003 “Problema sootnoshenija obuchenija i vospitanija v pedagogicheskom nasledii I. F. Gerbarta” (Problem of Correlation of Teaching and Education in Pedagogical Heritage of I. F. Gerbart), in Pedagogika, 2003, vol. 5, pp. 73–74.
10. Cukerman G. A. Kak mladshie shkol'niki uchatsja uchit'sja (How Do Elementary School Pupils Learn to Study), Moscow; Riga, 2000.
11. Jel'konin B. D. 1998 “Uchebnaja zadacha: dva aspekta v ponimanii” (Learning Purpose: Two Aspects in Understanding), in Pervye chtenija pamjati V. V. Davydova: Sb., Moscow; Riga, 1998, pp. 130–144.