Features of the professional position of a teacher of a system of supplementary professional education of the University
Агасандян Л. Э. Особенности профессиональной позиции преподавателя системы дополнительного профессионального образования вуза // Вестник ПСТГУ. Серия IV: Педагогика. Психология. 2014. Вып. 1 (32). С. 9-14. DOI: 10.15382/sturIV201432.9-14
The problems of determining the nature of a professional position of university teachers in the context of world globalization are examined in this article. The characteristics of continuing education , additional vocational training and adult education as a determinant of the formation of a professional position DPO high school teacher are analysed. The subject of the study in the article is the structure of the professional positions are very speciﬁc social and professional strata : teachers in further education, but at the same time non-employees of the university. Based on the analysis of the scientiﬁc literature (J. Mezirow, A. Coles, J. Tummons, etc.) oﬀered the original structure of the components of a professional position considered professional strata : 1) the multiplicity of professional identity , and 2) the perception of cash professional situation , and 3) by the planned professional development . The article explains that teachers of additional professional education institution can shape the identity of several communities: the scientiﬁc research community , the community of teachers of traditional ( campus ) High School; professional community of experts . Cash professional situation for the teacher of high school DPO is deﬁned as a teacher the opportunity to interact successfully with a speciﬁc set of prospects listeners. The projected path of professional development is described as a set of professional situations of a certain structure and a set of perspectives.
the professional position of the teacher of additional professional education, the continuous education, the additional education, the professional identity, karerogramma, the perspective
1. Coles A. Teaching in Post — Compulsory Education: Policy Practice and Values, London, 2004.
2. Held D. The Global Transformations Reader: An Introduction to the Globalization Debate, Malden, 2007.
3. Taylor E. W., Cranton P. The Handbook of Transformative Learning: Theory, Research, and Practice, San Francisco, 2012.
4. Tummons J. Becoming a Professional Tutor in the Lifelong Learning Sector, Exeter, 2007.
5. Voropaev M. V. Teoreticheskie osnovy postroenija tipologii vospitatel'nyh sistem. Diss. ... d-ra ped. nauk (Theoretical Grounds of Forming of Typology of Educational Systems. Dissertation), Moscow, 2003.